Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pink Saturday

It seems like I haven't participated in Pink Saturday in forever, so today I am. If you want to check out more PINK SATURDAY gals blogs pop on over to Beverly's blog
How Sweet The Sound and there is a long list to pick from.
Today's post is my beautiful Pink Christmas tree that is in the master bath:
Sweet Pink tree lit up
Silk flowers and beautiful dark Pink ribbon to surround it.
My Pink jewel flower to top it off.
I love this tree it my favorite one in my house and Coco did a great job making it so pretty for me. I enjoy sitting in the bath and having the wonderful glow of Pink in my bath.
Today I am off to help Coco get her house painted and moved in. The family is going over to paint, babysit, put shelves in the garage and other such things to help them get settled in this coming week. The house is pretty but Coco will make it a beautiful home.
I will probably take pictures throughout the day and share them later.
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pink tree! Cute!!

Sondra Behne' said...

The tree is perfectly pink and adorable. I can't believe how many pink trees I have seen this year. Wow...pink is the new xmas color this year for sure.

Sondra

SmilingSally said...

That's a cute idea for a bathroom. Thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Day!

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE pink tree! Happy Pink Saturday! ENJOY! Fifi

Anonymous said...

JUST DARLING.THIS IS THE 2ND ONE I'VE SEEN TODAY.NOW-I WANT ONE.HAHA...ANN

The Blonde Duck said...

I love pink Saturday!

said...

Bobbi, your pink tree is super. I stumbled across a couple of miniature pink ones at Borders of all places this evening!

Unknown said...

What a great pink tree! Merry Christmas!!

Dawn said...

What a cute little pink tree, looks like cotton candy. Happy holidays

Janel said...

I am so getting a pink tree at the after Chritmas sales this year. For Sure!

Cynthia said...

Okay- you are a serious Christmas chick when you're decking out the Master Bath! Love the pink tree.

KatCollects said...

Oh, a pink tree in the bathroom! Love it! Happy belated pink Saturday, wishing you a beautiful Chritmas.
Kathy

Ellen said...

Seasons Greetings..love the pink tree, and what a nice addition to the bath. Good luck on the moving, such a busy time to be moving. Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)Ellen

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a beautiful pink tree...I know my dd would love that tree in her room.

Lisa McDonald said...

Bobbi Jo

I love your pink tree. I bet it does look beautiful all lit up.

Lisa

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Bobbi Jo. I apologize for being late getting to your post. I am playing catch up today.

Your pink tree is gorgeous. I know you must really enjoy it.