Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday

Did you miss me today? I was really upset I couldn't get my computer to work. All day I kept trying the silly thing that helps diagnose what is wrong on the computer and it said it wasn't hooked up. Sheesh! It was I had lights blinking on the router and the modem but nothing was working to let me on to check on my bloggy friends. Well this evening way after dinner sweet hubby calls up nephew geek and he has him go through and check different things. Silly ME! When I unhooked everything and hooked it back up I got my wires crossed. He He
Last night my show Real Housewives of the OC was on at 11. So I watched it. If you watch this show who is your favorite housewife? Just curious. I thought would be wiped out this morning but I did good. I got the house cleaned, deep vacuuming and some organizing done, 2 errands and made almost all the humanitarian bags. I was short of finishing when I had only 3 left and I ran out of chord for the ties. Off to Joanne's in the morning. Coco wants to go pick out material for reupholstering her dining room chairs anyway. So I can finish them. I also started and almost finished one of my Christmas Aprons, it's nothing fancy but cute. So now it is time to spend some time with my honey before we go to bed. I will have to catch up with all of my great blogging friends tomorrow. I missed you all. So glad to be back on line.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Sometimes it's just the simple stuff, huh? LOL How annoying, though! I also hate when your computer starts acting up and it appears you have a virus. After many searches and scans you find that everything just suddenly seems fine. I can't tell you how many times that has happened!

Dang, I missed the Real Housewives...I'll have to catch up with a re-run! I started watching it the first season. I think they had a marathon and there was nothing on TV and it was a rainy day. Their lives are REALLY REALLY different from mine. I don't think I can really choose a favorite. They kind of each annoy me in their own way. I can't imagine living any of their lives and being happy! I'm just too simple of a girl for that life. Have you watched the other spin-offs, too? The New York women were really snooty and man, did the Atlanta bunch fight and argue or what?

Leslie

Kristina P. said...

Haven't watched last night's episode yet. My favorite is Geena. I think she's the most down to earth, but I like Laurie too.

Connie said...

Hubs and I "spent some time together" last night! Actually I gave himn a night of "wild abandon", chickee!! LOL......oooops, is this G-rated??? If so, I think I just flunked out......
Smooches,
Connie
;-)

Melissa M. said...

Hi, I saw your blog on Megan Tew's, I have read through a lot of it, and I really enjoy your creativity and story telling.
(This is Melissa Masitis from the ward)
Have a super day!

Janel said...

I started watching the NY wives first, then I watched the Atlanta one. I never catch the new episodes, luckily there are 10 reruns every week! LOL I saw one of the new season of the OC, where they have the dress party. Its like a train wreck, I can't look away, its too compelling! LOL I really don't think I'd want that life. I'd take the money, but I would not live like that.

My guilty pleasure is Celebrity rehab with Dr Drew, don't ask me why, I have no idea!

Scrappy Girl said...

I hate annoying computer problems...throws off my day! LOL!

I love OC housewives! My fave is Vicki...I had to DVR Tuesday's show cause I was out of town...I am going to watch it later today!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love Laurie! I don't know why. I don't like Vicky or Tamra. And that new girl--I can't tell if she's a goldigger or not!

Leisel said...

What is "deep vaccumming"?