Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Why Did I Do It??

Yesterday I was busy working around the house and about 2:15 I grabbed a Diet Coke out of the fridge. Now mind you this is NOT a caffeine free one. I drink it as I am continuing to work around the house.
So last night Alan and I watch the Frasier show ( I think this is some of the best comedy writing ever) as we usually do. At 10:30 we decided to go to bed. I get in bed and I can't get to sleep. I am tossing and turning, no luck. I want to get a good night sleep I have a lot to do tomorrow. I lay there pretending I am going to sleep and NOTHING. I decided to get up. I come down to my craft room and watch Housewives of the OC and it hit me. That stupid Diet Coke is coming to haunt me!! AHHHHH! So I am up till 12:45 watching TV, reading blogs and doing searches on the internet. I am paying for it this morning and see a nap in the near future. I really need to stick to the Word of Wisdom there is a reason for all that is said in it. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I consume so much caffeine daily that I do not really notice its affects until I try to cut down on it. Then I go through lovely caffeine withdrawl...yuck!

Last nite's OC Housewives was a little bit of a "yawn."

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy New Year... see you in 2009!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You're hilarious! I personally never feel the effects of caffeine drinks, although I usually just drink one when I do drink...diet cherry pepsi is my favorite. And I stay up late most nights anyway cause I have a hard time stopping and going to bed. I'm like a kid that doesn't want to stop playing to go to bed, well for me, I don't want to stop quilting, or scrapbooking, or knitting, or especially reading just to go to bed! I actually get sad to get sleepy. Weird, huh.

Anonymous said...

Bahaha...
And this is why I live seven min away.

Why did you drink it... why?

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Bless your heart. I have to be careful, although I get plenty of caffeine in my Diet Dew. I can't take Excedrin Migraine tablets after 5:00 p.m. or so, or it does the same thing to me! But like you, sometimes I do it anyway! :)

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Tammy

tammy said...

Now I'm craving a diet coke. But I won't. I love Housewives of the OC too.