Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday Boy!


Today is my sweet hearts Birthday. 46 years ago Alan was born in a hospital in downtown Mesa, Arizona. He was the 9Th of 9 children.
His three sisters wanted another sister. His name was to be Alice. So his sisters would play dress up with him:

And put wigs on him:
(He would hate me if he read my blog! HE HE)
He is a wonderful husband. My best friend in the world. We can talk for hours, make up stupid songs and love our date nights.
I can always depend on him for a good hug and smooch:
This is us in 1988 in Cedar City Utah.
He is a great father to our 5 children and the Patriarch of the family:

He is a fun Grandpa:

And I love him more than anything! Happy Birthday Big Al!
So if you are out and about and happen to see Alan give him a High 5 and wish him a Happy Birthday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

You naughty girl...if he sees those pictures posted...you are in trouble. LOL! Happy Birthday to your man.

The Blonde Duck said...

Happy B-day!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Alan!!! I think you are pretty great (short jokes and all!)

Love,
Meredith

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

p.s. - why can't I get onto Coco's blog??? Tell her to invite me!

katylinvw said...

how fun! i loved the trip down memory lane! :) hope he had a fantastic day!