Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! This morning Coco and Talmage showed up about 4:35 at our house. Kyle had to work today and the inmates have to have someone watching over them. So I woke up the kiddos to open gifts.Last year I got everyone up at 4. Sheesh I am a lazy bum! he he I am sitting here posting this and missing MARKS homemade fudge. Sniff Sniff This would be my brother who went to Colorado with his last daughter and wife to be with the other 4 children for Christmas. Every year he makes chocolate and peanut butter fudge. I know Janel this definitely is NOT on the program for 2009. I wanted to share a few morning pics with you: Dallas and E'lyse
Faith, Gabby and Alan
Talmage, Faith and Gabby
Gabby and Faith on their new scooters.
Talmage in his Elmo PJ's.
After the gifts were open and cleanup done I made bacon, eggs, toast and hot chocolate. Then Dallas and Alan went back to bed. The girls were playing with their toys. Coco was trying to get Talmage to sleep but he just kept wanting to flop around so being the very comfy grandma to fall asleep on I took him for Coco and he was out in a few minutes. Shortly after that my going to bed at 1 am caught up with me and I was out for a while too.
Coco and Talmage went home so she could work on a few things in her home and they along with Kyle will come over again later.
I have a turkey in the oven and it is starting to smell so good. So I am off to do a few things around the house and we are just planing on staying home today to enjoy each other. Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas. Check in later. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Val said...

Merry Christmas Bobbie Jo!
I don't think I've told you but my middle name is Jo also.

nikkicrumpet said...

Looks like Christmas was a big success...even without the yummy fudge!

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It looks like you did!