Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve and Santa w/ PJ's

After checking NORAD Tracker Santa is in Australia. But early tonight he came to our house. Okay not really it was ME. Dallas was suppose to dress up in my Santa outfit ( ok I admit I am a Christmas JUNKIE!!!!) But he went to see his girlfriend so I did it!
And I had fun. This is Talmage when I came to the door and started up with the HO HO HO. He just kept this smile on his face as I tried to sound manly.


This is Talmage as I was talking to him.
I put the hat on him and he thought it was funny. I love that smile, just melts my heart.
This has to be one of my favorites of the night. He is such a blessing to our family and such a sweet little guy.

Me when I first got dressed and came down stairs. I think I should have used a smaller pillow.
This is me shakin' my money maker!! WOHO Santa's got it goin on!
It is a tradition in our family as it was in my family growing up to get new PJ's on Christmas Eve to wear for Christmas morning. These are the girls and Talmage opening up theirs.
E'lyse opening her PJ's.
Coco and Talmage opening his PJ's
Gabby and Faith after they changed into their PJ's.
This is Dallas with his new PJ bottoms.
And this is a Pillow that his girlfriend, Sarah, made him. She did a great job on it!

We ate probably a little too much, I always make way too much food. We finished watching Rodalf and watched The Santa with Tim Allen. By this time Talmage was really cranky so I held him and he fell asleep but Coco was very tired and Kyle has to work tomorrow so they went home. The girls helped to clean up the living room. Then Faith put out the cookies and candy cane for Santa. The girls then went upstairs to play and watch TV. Alan has been down since he got home so he went to bed and I cleaned up the kitchen, got the food put away and decided to come post this.
I am so greatful for all the wonderful blogging friends that I have made. There are so many talented people who make me laugh, cry and sometimes think a lot of things that might not even have come to my mind had I not read it on their blog. May you all be blessed with a very Merry Christmas or whatever other holiday you celebrate. May we remember the reason for the season and just love one another. Merry Christmas to you wonderful people. HUGS from Arizona, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Connie said...

Shake that bootie, grandma!! LOL That was adorable, chickee..........Hubs is out shoveling snow this morning.
Smooches,
Connie

CreativeMish said...

Love the pictures!!
Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sarah should come sew me some curtains! LOL