Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday

As I am sitting here stalking blogs (not much of a stalker I always comment) I noticed that my Christmas Counter is off. What is up with that. Hmmm how to fix it. COCO....... I will do that later. Sunday was a good day. We started a new time at church 12 instead of 2. Wish it was like 9 but this will have to do. I miss my Sunday naps with hubby. Church was very uplifting. I enjoyed the speakers in Sacrament and I was able to follow the lesson in Sunday school. I think in RS I talked way too much but still enjoyed the lesson. It was on creating. I love to create things. I enjoy being crafty and making things beautiful or making a yummy smelling & tasting food, dinner or sweets. This lesson made me think of what I want to focus on for this coming 2009. I am not sure right now I have so many ideas floating around in the space of my head that it is sometimes overwhelming. So I would love comments on thing that others are wanting to achieve in the coming year. I don't think I am going to call them New Years Resolutions but goals. I know it is important for us to make goals and achieve them.
Last night we had tithing settlement with our sweet Bishop Kempton. He is such an awesome man who when he speaks it is truely from the heart of what he is feeling.
Then I made the mistake of letting Faith and Gabby stay up to watch Tinker Bell till 10:30. Faith was really tired this morning, Gabby was pretty good but that girl is a ball of unending energy. I hope they are able to stay awake in school today.
So I hope everyone had a good weekend and are ready to have a good week. I have cleaning and preparing to get all my Christmas goodies up today along with the usual tasks of the day. Have a great Monday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

11 comments:

Janel said...

I love my calling to death, but I also miss going to RS and hearing the lesson. That sounded like a fun one. We are seting up Christmas tonight for FHE. I better get my boxes out I guess.

MERRIANNE said...

you are so funny :)

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I love your new blog look!

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a happy Monday!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

You really got me thinking about goals. Sometimes I get so caught up in the day to day chaos that I forget to plan for the future! So when I think of some goals I will let you know... :-)

flip flop mama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Monday!

Megan said...

I love when other people love my dad as much as I do.
Goals for 2009? i thought you didn't have to think about those til January? I thought the entire month was to ponder on what you want to do that year?

Cynthia said...

I've actually been thinking about goals a lot lately. I've been going through what I call a 'Mid-Mom Crisis'. It's the point at which you've achieved (or grown too old) for your previous goals and need new ones but aren't sure what they should be.

My kids are all in school now and I CAN start doing stuff for me again- but what? What comes next? I'll be pondering that through December and get back with you.

Ham N Cheese said...

I loved people like you when I was teaching RS!!!

Kristine hipps said...

Your boundless energy is inspiring, yet exhausting! Blog looks so cute, too.

Scrappy Girl said...

I love your little OCD quote on the side...that is too cute!