Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today is one of those days I could just lay around and be majorly lazy. I know I have things to do but not feeling up to them. Dealing with some unexplained aches. Maybe old age but I don't think so.
So I decided to take today slowly and enjoy this time before the kiddos are out for Christmas break. I am going to get my housework done, watch the repeat of Housewives of the OC ( I was a good girl and didn't stay up last night) and then work on other things this afternoon.
I wanted to share some pictures that were taken at the end of last week through this week.
Last night we celebrated Alan's Birthday. He requested Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Corn on the cob and for his Birthday cake since he is not a big fan of cake requested Self Filled Cup Cakes no icing. One of Kyle's friends, Braedon came and stayed with us for the night before he moves back to CA., and Dallas had Sarah over too. So we had a table full of talking and laughter. It is amazing what a girl will do to my son. He actually cleaned up their plates:
I wish she could get him to keep his room cleaned up. He looks like Larry The Cable Guy! he he Git-R-Done!
Dallas, Sarah and E'lyse went Christmas Caroling with the group from our church for a while after dinner.
This is Alan and Talmage Monday night. I guess it was too much excitement for Talmage. Alan is eating this up:
This one is of E'lyse helping Talmage to go to sleep. It gets a little loud and so much excitement around here it is hard for the little guy to get to sleep sometimes:

Finally got the pictures back of Faith and Gabby's Breakfast with Santa that Alan took them to: I wish they would have done the pictures before the face paint. I think Gabby looks like she got punch.
This is a little blurry but so sweet! I put my Santa hat on him and he was having fun with it.
So off I go to start wash and accomplish some items. Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

After you watch OC Housewives come over to Four Seasons Farm and tell me what you thought. I posted about it already!

Anonymous said...

If I charged for pictures of Talmage I would be one rich girl! haha

The Blonde Duck said...

It looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!

Ham N Cheese said...

Happy B-day Uncle Alan!!! Elyse is so grown up and BEAUTIFUL!!!