Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday

Coco, Kyle and Talmage left to go to Pinetop last night and made it by around 9ish. It is strange not having them here. Dallas had a date, E'lyse went to the winter dance at the JR. High and the little girls had movie night down stairs. DH and I ended up having a date night since there was very little people home. So I made the girls dinner and they got to watch Skrek the Halls and eat dinner in the great room. Bit treat I don't know why. Hubby and I had a date in our room.
Woke up this morning at 6:00 I got to sleep in. Having a bit of tummy trouble so I am not sure how much will get done today. I am suppose to go to a Middle Aged Mommies Christmas Party. Should I be offended? I guess not most of the other ladies are WAY younger than me. Anyway I am hoping I am feeling much better to go to the party. I got my ornament for the ornament exchange made. I will share a picture later just in case anyone who was invited to the party happens to check my blog.
At the girls school this morning they had breakfast with Dad and Santa so Alan took Faith and Gabby to it It turns out they just had doughnuts to buy so while they had 30 minutes for Santa to show they went to get breakfast then went back. Alan said it was a little lame but good to spend time with the girls . There was face painting so I took pictures to share:
Faith has a wreath and a candy cane on her face.
Gabby looks like she got punched. It doesn't help that she stretched out her neck the way she did. She is such a dork sometimes. It is actually a Santa painted on her eye and cheek . They also got their pictures taken with Santa but that will come a little later.
I am suppose to take a dessert too. I have a problem though. Hubby decided to work on the dishwasher that hasn't been draining properly so the kitchen is a mess and I can't cook in there so I am not sure what I will end up making. I hope you are all having a great Saturday.
Tonight Alan is taking the 3 girls out to a movie and get some much needed church shoes and a dress or two. I will check in later or tomorrow. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: