Friday, December 12, 2008

I came across a blog, as I stalk blogs many times a week today, Cristie is the sweet gals name , that amused me and since I have read that other bloggers are doing this I thought I'd share with you. What you do is you Google your first name and then the word needs, for example, I Googled Bobbi needs and you share the top ten things that you come up with. So let's see if I have 10 things to share. The first one was the funniest, at least to me.
Bobbi needs to sell the truck to help pay for the funeral and other expenses. (er, ok)
Bobbi needs a math refresher (Oh Yes I do, ask Hubby)
Bobbi needs to stop living in fear (I don't live in fear!!)
Bobbi needs to help her father (well, maybe mother and Father)
Bobbi needs some new socks (good Christmas gift?)
Bobbi needs to learn this kind of lesson (hmmm, wonder what IT is, I am praying to find out)
Bobbi needs new doctor (yeah, and good insurance)
Bobbi needs three or four ushers and ticket sellers for each performance (oh what, I didn't tell you that I perform?! In Gilbert by the fire station there is a stage set in a field for me )
Bobbi needs to rest (I like that one)
Ok, now you all try it and see what you come up with. You too, can easily be amused. LOL Doesn't take much for me.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Very cute!

Scrappy Girl said...

I did this today for my post too! So funny!

The Blonde Duck said...

That's funny!

heather said...

okay. i am for sure giving this a whirl. it looks fun!!