Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Billy Blanks Tried to Kill ME!!

I got done doing the Ultimate Boot Camp and I swear Billy Blanks tried to kill me. There was a couple of times I yelled out HOLY CRAP!! I felt the burn.
It felt good and it is the first time I have felt my abs being in action. It was mostly in the punch cross overs with the waist in place that made the difference. So if there is anyone out there who knows of other DVDs that have this in them I would love to know. With all this being said tomorrow morning I might need help getting dressed and going potty but it felt good to work out. I got sweaty and everything! EWW!! I didn't do the jumping jacks because I didn't want to get a concussion from my boobs hitting me. I also didn't do all the ab work on the floor but I did what I could. Baby steps right? Right!
Off to get dinner ready we are having homemade Broccoli Soup, crusty bread and fruit.
Have a great night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Risa said...

what's your recipe for homemade broccoli soup?

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I didn't even know Billy Blanks was still around! good to know!

Adventure girl said...

Awesome. I need to start working out. I even have a new video. Keep us updated on your progress!

Scrappy Girl said...

I need to get that one! I loved tae bo...so much fun and you could get out some of your aggression...LOL!