Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and that means it is time for Whatcha Working on Wednesday! You can go over to Leslie's blog and sign up to let others know what you are up to.
Yesterday I got the stocking that I won in the mail So in between the other things I had to do last night, along with eating dinner, we watched a Christmas movie and getting kiddos to bed I cut the pieces out, and there are a lot of pieces. WOW so much fun! These are some of them
All done cutting Then I packed the colors separately and put them into a container to work on today when I get a chance.
I will be doing some baking of pies, Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake, making the stuffing and doing prep work for tomorrow. I also need to work on some other projects that I have on the back burner for Christmas. I also want to do a quick clean of the house for tomorrow.
I wanted to share with you the cute turkeys that Gabby and Faith made at school. Gabby got to make pumpkin pie at school yesterday so her turkey has the recipe for the pie filling.
When Alan came in last night he had bought me these beautiful roses to say thank you for supporting him through all this. We are going to be okay. He shouldn't have spent the money, but they sure are pretty and smell so good.
Okay so I need to get going to get my day moving along. Girls get out of school extra early today and I have to pick them up. It started raining about 8 this morning and is continuing . YEAH!!!!!!! I love rainy days they motivate me.
For those of you traveling please be safe and enjoy your time with family and friends.
You all have a great day and tomorrow a l Gratitude post (of course!)
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't remember the last time my husband brought me home flowers. I think I need to nudge someone.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Lorie said...

It is raining here today!

And flowers! You are queen!!

I LOVE those Turkeys! Too cute!

Leisel said...

We are in construction too and feel blessed to have work at this time (it comes and goes!) Pretty flowers!
Leisel

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It overwhelmed me! I'm so happy you're having fun. Happy Thanksgiving!