Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

So silly me decided to stay up and watch the new season premier of Housewives of the OC last night that started at 11 and went till midnight. ARGG! You have to remember I get up usually at 4ish or so and then in bed by 10. I paid for it today. I have been so tired today. After I picked up the little girls I tried to take a nap and no one wanted me to sleep. So I haven't been the most productive. I did a little of this and that and the only thing I got done on my sweet little stocking is the sewing on of the green sequins and beads.

There is a bunch of pieces to this and it is going to be so pretty.
Tonight Alan and I decided to do a date night to kick off the holiday season, so we are making dinner together and eating in our bedroom. The kiddos are already fed. I love cheap datenights and spending time with him. I am going to bed by 10 so I can get up and get the turkey in the roaster early. I cook it in a roaster that I got several years ago this way the oven is freed up. Someday I will have 2 ovens.
After school today E'lyse came home with a letter saying she has made the gifted program at her Jr. High. She was happy about it till she read that her schedual is going to be shifted. Oh well. Way to go E'lyse! Dad and I are very proud of you!
So off to date night. Have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You just reminded me that I have the Housewives waiting for me at home! Can't wait for all the catfights!

Connie said...

Hey, honey, when the kids leave you won't NEED 2 ovens!! Let them invite YOU over to THEIR house and you don't have to do a thing. Trust me on this one! LOL

I'm also an early riser at about 5 every morning but don't get to bed until about 10:30 and still don't get done all I want to........Arrrrghhh.......

Smooches,
Connie

AND happy thanksgiving.......

jill jill bo bill said...

Happy Thankgiving, Bobbie Jo!! Heh! When I first wrote that I spelled Boobie Jo. heh heh. Have a great date night too, Boobie!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Did you wear the green shirt to start the night off right??? hehehe