Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pink Saturday


Happy Pink Saturday! If you don't know what Pink Saturday is you can go over to Beverly's blog How Sweet The Sound . It is Pink things on parade! I wanted to share my new little doggy treat container that houses the sweet treats for my Nellie in my craft room. This is Nellie on her bed And this is her treat container side view and the top . The next picture is the sweetest little wrapping paper from Target. 40 sq ft for $1.00 bargin city. I think the little penguins on it are so cute and in Pink even

Oh by the way Nellie does wear a Pink collar with jewels on it but her hair is too long to see it. I have been trying to get a picture for a while of it but can't catch her at the right time.
Anyway, today is preporations for Thanksgiving, getting ready for the Sabath, organizing shelves and what ever else creeps into my day. Go have yourself a great PINK SATURDAY! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

16 comments:

Connie said...

Yep, ain't it wonderful to be queen, my chick?!?! I always tell hubs I am his queen and he always nods his head and says how true it is! I wonder if he thinks I'm TOOOOOOO imperious. Hmmmmmmm.........
Smooches ;-)
Connie

Sondra Behne' said...

Hello, it so nice to meet another Pink lady. I so enjoy all of the postings and seeing so much new stuff. Stop by and check my blog it has a hint as to what will be happening next week.
Sondra

Glennis said...

Nellie's a very fashionable dog indeed!!

Have a great pink Saturday!

Kristina P. said...

Those are adorable! My friend would love them for her cute little doggy princess.

Fifi Flowers said...

Happy Pink Saturday! ENJOY your day! Fifi

the voice of melody said...

Nellie is beautiful! I bet her collar is very pretty. :)

Tardevil said...

Just stopping by to say thanks for following my blog. I love the pink cheetahlicious...and Nellie!

Kathy said...

Lucky Nellie to be the proud owner of her own pink bling!

Have a perfectly pink weekend...Kathy

CC said...

What wonderful wrapping paper and the treat container is too cute. Happy Pink Saturday..

said...

Isn't Target great for fun stuff like yours?

Ellen said...

How neat for Nellie to be pinked. Sounds like shes queen also.LOL
Happy pinkess
Kindredly,EllenL

. said...

Hi, Happy pink day! I'm a little late! Hugs, Denise

amelia bedelia said...

love the pink container!! cute cute!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love the pink! It's my favorite color (obviously.) Your stocking is on it's way!

Leisel said...

Congrats on the stocking! Are your pink items new each week, or new photos each week?
Leisel

Beverly said...

Bobbi Jo, this little container is just adorable. Treats must be even better from such a sweet spot.

Happy Pink Saturday.