Thursday, November 6, 2008

Excited & I Have Been Tagged

I am so excited yet scared of jinxing it but I have to tell someone, there is a wonderful nip in the air like FALL is actually here!! There was one a while back but didn't last very long. Last night we actually turned off the air conditioning and slept with the windows open. Everyone slept so good, even little Talmage slept all night long. I love fresh, crisp, cool air to sleep with. In Pinetop I loved to sleep with the windows open and we had this one coyote that would be out in the field near our master bedroom window and howl at least once a week. He sounded like he had a sore throat though. It was very funny and entertaining! I miss him and Pinetop. I will greatly miss snow this year.
So I went out and did some lawn work. Actually it was trimming bushes and cleaning up flower beds. I also swept the front porch area and cleaned our door so I can put back up Fall decorations. Happy days with Thanksgiving coming and preparing for that and Christmas I have a lot to do. So I will finish my post and get to work.

Just when you thought there was no more random or weird facts you could learn about me, there is! Hannah tagged me so here i go!

Here are the rules: 1. Link the person who tagged you and copy down the rules 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself, 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post 4. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I don't like drawers or toilets being left open.
2. I don't like touching socks, clean, dirty, mine or someone else's YUCK! So worth repeating.
3. I wash my hands more than 100 times a day.
4. Way back when I was young I use to model and retired when I was 21. Got tired of starving myself and the scum in that field.
5. I love the smell of a babies breath when they are not on formula. I know that sounds weird but it is a innocent smell. Maybe too much info. Am I weird?
6. I love old movies and wished I could have lived in the 40's and 50's I am so not in my time zone here.
7. I eat some kind of chocolate everyday of my life! Shocking I know.
So there you go. If I get no more comments I will know why.
I have tagged Coco, Meredith, Kris S.in Main, Meredith, Savannah, Courtney, still thinking on #7.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I have been enjoying the cooler weather the past few days! I hope we get a week or two of fall before winter sets in!

Ham N Cheese said...

Zekie says you can come to Pennsylvania and smell his breath anytime. And yes, I always cracked up at (and still do laugh at) stories about faith and gabby. I wouldn't call it payback as much as genetics...crazy kids.