Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aloha & Rant

The other day Gabby came in from playing out back. She had taken a frawn from our miniature palm tree and made a grass skirt. Well kind of. I think it is funny. She is a very imaginative gal. Excuse the puppies head ( silly Cosmo always trying to get in the middle of everything.)

She was doing much better today and went to school. It also helped that yesterday she found out from her older sister that the little boy she likes in her class got his desk moved next to hers. Boy am I in trouble she is only in 3rd grade. EEK!
Coco is under the weather today but still up and about, (Mommies don't get rest days very often.) I wasn't very helpful with taking over Talmage although she probably wouldn't have let me.
I don't want to complain but I got a bone to pick with MOTHER NATURE!! I am sick and tired of the 80's. I miss the cold, snow and all that wonderful weather. Sniff sniff I wish it was colder. I had to turn the AC on again yesterday because it was so stinking hot in the house. I don't do heat!! OK rant over for now.
Have a great afternoon and evening. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

6 comments:

Carry Grace said...

Gabby is one creative little girl. I'm glad she is feeling better.

Ham N Cheese said...

I have an extra bedroom.

Megan said...

Gabby is so funny she is getting so big and so old.

The Blonde Duck said...

Come to my blog! You won something!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Hi!
Congrats! Didya hear? YOU WON!

Neat blog! I like the look of it.

I'm sorry to hear that your honey was laid off. I hope things work out for you guys.
~ingrid

Ham N Cheese said...

Yes, I have read the twilight series and was only mildly freaked out from one of the books. This says alot considering I spend 75% of my nights home without my hubby. I am the biggest wimp EVER!!! So you should read them, they really are great.