Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Best Laid Plans

OK so you know that saying The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. Alright my plans have gone AWRY. It bugs me that I have all these great things to do and want to do then time just get's away from me. I am still shooting toward having some fun craft time today being that it is almost 2 and I haven't done much of what was planned. I don't think I am alone on this otherwise I don't think this saying would have stuck around since 1937. I do know the book The Grapes of Wrath, is a required reading in college. Well at least it use to be. Shows you how old I am. HE HE
I did get some great deals at Fry's they are having a buy 10 mega sale. I spent $15.00 and saved $48.70 on the first one, and then spent $47.80 and saved $37.17. I had a few items that weren't under that sale on the second but I had a savings of 57%. Not bad for the budget. I am happy about that.
Now my plan is to work on some of those things and see what I end up in the end of the evening.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: