Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall Crafts & Cutie

Today I am feeling a little under the weather but I really wanted to work on something crafty today. My daughter found this project a couple of weeks ago at Cherry's Jubilee crafty little blog. So I decided I would make my own but with the fall leaf. You can read how it is made on her great blog.
This is my Leaf.
When I was done with this I was still wanting to make something else so I searched around Blog Land. I came upon another delightful post that had to do with decorating an entry table and I lost it! ARG! I loved what I saw and this is what I came up with, very similar to the blog post that I saw. I found it it is Blissfully Domestic . Great site!
You use newspaper for this one. Love it!
Then last but not least. This little guy makes me smile every time I look at him with his big smile and giggles. If all my kiddos were as easy going as he is I would have had 20.
He just melts my heart and is so happy just to be talked to. Have a good night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

7 comments:

Leisel said...

That baby is just so sweet. What a blessing!

the voice of melody said...

What a cute baby! I can see how his smile would melt anyone's heart. :)

Many sweet blessings!

Connie said...

I understand "being under the weather"; been that way around here since the election, but I'm naturally a happy person, chickee, and we'll survive. You really need to read tomorrow's post on my blog, honey. Bring tissues.....and be prepared to pray!
Smooches,
Connie

Shopaholic D said...

love that fall leave project! i will have to go check out cherry jubilee's version now.

:) D
The Chic Life

Kristen said...

CUTE crafts!! You're so creative! Aww, Coco's boy is getting so big, he's adorable!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm just trying to get it started by taking pics for people I know, so it's a slow start but it's getting there! I'm taking a photography class at MCC so i'm learning alot, plus I'm able to use Photoshop to edit them..I love it! Well I would really love to take your families pictures! Well since i'm first starting out I don't want to charge alot. Let's say $30 for family shots and if you decide you want single shots of your kids or you and your hubby then just $10 each. Okay let me know what you think, love ya girl!

Unknown said...

Great crafts, but the best thing is your little guy! If all kids stayed like this I'd consider having some!

Tara said...

I loved the entry ideas at Blissfully Domestic! I saw that frame...such a cute idea! It's on my list of things to do! I saw that you're a follower on my blog! Thanks...hope to see you around ;o)