Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Follow Up on Whatcha Workin on Wednesday

This is what I did with the foam core so far. It was suppose to be done on wood but I didn't want to have to go to Home Depot for the right wood so this is what I did. Now I think I am going to make a frame and hang them with a big bow. The letters are from Hobby Lobby , the thin wood ones. I painted them with the color then put glitter on them. Gotta love SPARKLES! I got this idea from Erin at her blog Life is a Banquet. She is so clever and what a lovely blog she has. When you see her JOY sign you will know how I messed up mine. Oh well. Gotta work with what I did. Right?
This is the silhouettes that I cut out. Not a major project but something Thanksgivingy! (he he my new word.)
This is Talmage. I was trying to bribe him into liking me best in the house by giving him a mini Hershey candy bar that was frozen.YUMMY! He loved it as you can see by the evidence on his sweet face.
That is what I did craft wise other than spaghetti, meatballs, sauce, garlic bread and spinach for dinner. Now it is time to do my night time sweep throughout the house, get kiddos to bed, take a bath & read and then watch a Frasier or two. Have a good night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love what you made today! They may not be Prim but I really like the style of crafts that you make and enjoy seeing what you've come up with!

Hope you had a wonderful night :)

Leslie

Owlhaven said...

What fun projects!

Thanks for the mention on your blogroll, by the way!

Mary

Ham N Cheese said...

You always have the best craft ideas!!! I wish I could do half of what you do. I got out my christmas decorations and thought of you...again.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Very pretty! I really love the silhouettes. Love em!

And Talmage is just a cute as can be.

Smiles,
Lea

Kaylee said...

So I can't see what you did different on your JOY, but I love this idea!!