Monday, November 17, 2008

To Be A Kid & FHE

Conversation between Gabby and me a few minutes ago. She walks in the craft room.
Gabby: Hi mommy!
Me: Hi Gab.
Gabby: I just came in from outside.
Me: Oh yea, what were you doing?
Gabby: I climbed on the swing bar. I hung upside down for a while.
Me: Why did you do that?
Gabby: I just needed to think.
Me: About what?
Gabby: I don't know.
Oh to be a kid again.
Having FHE tonight, a lesson on being thankful to tie into Thanksgiving. I know it was a stretch. After the first part of the lesson I am having everyone write on a piece of paper what they are thankful for. They will get 2 minutes to do this. I will then turn this into a tree for our dining room for Thanksgiving. I have to admit the thankful idea was Coco's but I want to do the tree. I haven't been very crafty today so I need to do something fun. Have a great evening. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

heather said...

Seriously, do you remember the days when you could hang upside down? I tried to do something the other day that I used to do all the time (a back bend) and oh my heck. I didn't realize how old I've gotten!

Unknown said...

I used to love just gliding in the backyard, back and forth...