Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Again

I know what you are thinking "How many times does she plan on posting today? SHeesh!" I just got an email from Leslie, who has the Whatcha Working on Wednesday. She lives in PA where I was born and lived till almost 5 yrs. old. Anyway, she went hunting last night with her DH, Jer. (you can read about it on her sweet blog My Country Home). They were headed home and she took this picture of my old house.
I have posted a picture of it before but it was from 1965. I was so excited to get this. It means so much to me Leslie! Thank you so much. What great people we make into friends out in the blogging land. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

♥HANNAH♥ said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! GO TO MY BLOG TO GET DIRECTIONS!

Erin said...

What a great picture! How long did you live there?

Leslie said...

Oh, Bobbi, I was more than happy to do that for you :) Like I said, it's only about 3 miles from here, it's just Jer doesn't always take us up that road or it's pitch black. I was looking for it the other day and almost missed it but Jer stopped quick and said, "There it is!" I didn't even mention to him that I was on the look out! He remembered! :)

Hugs!

Leslie