Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday! Beverly at How Sweet The Sound, has Pink Saturday every week and you can join or just go over and check out other blogs that have a Pink Saturday, there is a list of ladies who do. Today I have 2 pictures to share with you the first one is a notepad that I keep on my white board by my computer.
It is Mary Engelbreit , who is one of my favorite artists.
The next one is Gabby and Talmage this morning. They were cuddling on the couch and I noticed that Gabby had on her pink PJ's. I think this is a sweet picture.

Hope you are all having a great Saturday,make it a PINK one. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

14 comments:

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Bobby Jo
Happy Pink Saturday, cute little princess in those pink Pjs.
Love, Ann

ellen b. said...

Oh the cuddles are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture. I love pink pjs.
Charlotte

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Asorable little girls!

I love Mary Engelbreit too!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs, Pat

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Bobbi Jo.

That is an adorable picture. Thank you for sharing.

said...

What a sweet picture! They are so darling.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

What a sweet picture! Happy Pink Saturday!

Virginia said...

What a lovely picture, so sweet.
have a Happy & Bless week,
Virginia

Katie said...

What a precious picture! Happy Pink Saturday!

MERRIANNE said...

i love PINK :)

and they are so cute all cuddling up like that!!! sweet!!!!

Megan said...

Hey, Bobbi Jo, its Megan Solomon I finally got a blog. I love your blog its so cute. And tell Elyse I said hey.

Megan said...

Bobbi Jo,

Thanks for writing back. And yes I am a runner its my favorite sport. So you are right well I hope you are doing well.

Megan

CC said...

What a great pink post. The cuddlers are so sweet. Happy late Pink Saturday and a lovely week.

Unknown said...

Definitely a sweet picture. Be sure to pull it out sometime when they are chasing each other around the house!