Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sadness

May I say that I am very disappointed and sadden that Sen. McCain and Sen. Palin didn't win the election. I was so not wanting to watch any reports today but I couldn't help myself. It was like an addiction. After Dallas & E'lyse came up to tell me, I found out my little Faith who has been rooting for Sen. McCain right by me was crying in bed about him losing. To be honest I was really wanting Sarah Palin to be in there and get some of the good old basics of conservatism back in the US. Maybe some time in the future.
Now all I can do is pray for our great country. I will do my best to pull up my boot straps and work on being a good person and standing up for what is right. I am happy that so far Prop. 102 is passing. So now on with my life, crafting, cooking making our home beautiful, being a good wife and mother. I will continue to listen to Rush to educate myself on the politics and just be a happy person. Have a good night.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Becky said...

I couldn't even watch last night, with hubby still in hospital, I didn't need the addtional stress. I too am concerned for the course of "change" our country is now headed down, but like you said, all we can do is take care of our families, be wonderful citizens and pray.

Megan said...

I am with Faith. Crying over a hard loss.
at least 102 passed

heather said...

yes. yes. the only thing left to do is pray.