Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday & The Doctor

Since Leslie is at a Grange Fair, hopefully having a good time with her sweet family. I decided to post anyway. I didn't think I would be working on anything today due to feeling a little ditsy. I know what your saying "What's new there?". I went to the doctor yesterday and he put me on 2 different pills for my heart and they are making me feel really odd. Kind of loopy and tired. So back to my original post. Woke up this morning to a lovely rain and when it finally got light enough to see I toke this picture out our front door.
I love the rain! :)
I started working on a filing cabinet yesterday morning. Since DH moved out of the den and handed it over to me to be my Craft Room we had to move the filing cabinet upstairs next to where we will do the budget. I want to get the files in order, clear out old unneeded items and such. I ran out out of the hanging files. So I stopped doing that and worked on my 3 youngest children's room, all three girls ages 12, 9 and 7 EEK!! . They are sharing a room now since Coco and her family moved in with us. The room was HORRID! I spent a couple hours in there getting rid of things, packing up old treasures and such. In return the room is clean and organized. This morning Coco and I went to Wal-Mart to get a few lunch items and some hanging folders. It turned out that they are clearing out all of their material in their crafting area. WOW! Deal, 50%. Even though I am bummed that they will no longer sell material I was happy to get several wonderful pieces to make some Christmas items and napkins for election day.
I hope to feel better tomorrow to be able to cut strait and sew strait. I am struggle with my typing and it is kind of funny. Coco and Kyle went to the big sale that JC Penny is having right now and I watched Talmage for them. I got dinner ready but was out of baking mix so I made my own, this is why you should not make things like this while on strange medications. I made a mess. We are having the Bean Goulash, rolls, broccoli and no cupcakes but crock-pot pumpkin pudding. It all smells yummy!
Now back to the doctor. Those of you who have known me for a while know that I am not a big fan of doctors. (Long story) I know they can be wonderful and save lives, I just don't like having to be on the receiving end of their care. Besides we all know the nurses do all the work anyway! My doctor is having me go for the full physical, blood work, check all of me out. Told me to lose some weight and start with easy exercise so I don't kill myself. So I am starting with portion control, yoga and easy walking video. I know it is something I must do but I love to cook and unfortunately enjoy eating too. So that is my not so productive Wednesday. Have a great evening. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: