Friday, August 1, 2008

Special Surprise, Party and Cuteness!





To start off I had ordered 2 purses off of my niece Meredith's etsy shop where she has some really cute purses. I kept commenting on her blog that her favorite aunt would like a pink & black one, JK of course. Anyway Modeling these beauties is Coco's DH Kyle. He does such a great job showing how happy they can make you and is a better model than some people I know who show there face and enthusiasm. (JK! SH) One was for me (pink & white) and the other(green stripes w/flowers) for Coco for one of her Birthday gifts. So yesterday afternoon I had DS go get the mail and they had arrived. Much to my surprise was this beauty.
Meredith had made me a scripture bag. On the tag that turned out blurry when I took the picture says "A scripture case for my very favorite aunt! Love, Meredith." Sniff sniff this made me cry I couldn't' believe how sweet she is! I love the bag and it means so much to me.
We had dinner made by request of the Birthday girl of chicken pockets, spinach, green salad w/avocados. Then we had Birthday cake, this was the Hershey perfectly chocolate-chocolate cake (with my special added ingredients) and peanut butter frosting colored Coco's favorite color orange. This is Coco and Talmage blowing out the candles. I cut the cake then Coco opened her presents. As she was she gave Talmage a piece of his own little cake this is the before and the after. I think he liked it! Okay one more picture of Cuteness! Talmage in a dew rag. I am looking forward to this weekend. Tonight we are going on a double date with Coco & Kyle. Saturday I hope to sleep past 5 am if I am lucky but my body clock is adjusting to 4:15 so we will see. Have a great Friday and don't forget date night with your sweetie!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

♥HANNAH♥ said...

hey! did you go to the family party last week? i'll try to update it! i start school on august 11th! thats next monday! anyways i'll tell her you say hi! you tell elyse i say hi and im sad we didnt get to hang out during the summer! see ya!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Bobbi Jo,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad you did!

I love your purses and the model is too cute! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Tammy

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I am so glad you like the purses. Kyle is the perfect model. Maybe I should use him for all of my purse modeling in the future! So who is DS and DH?