Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whatcha Working on WEdnesday

Today is Wednesday and that mean Whatcha Working on Wednesday is here too. Leslie has this sign up every Wednesday so go on over and let us know what you are working on.
Today I need to get lunches made for the kiddos. I have the usual daily chores to be done. After that 3 loads of wash, straightening up desks in craft room, sorting and organizing my material and ribbon, deciding what I am going to do with some of it, work on list for Christmas gifts to make, paint some mache' pumpkins, start drawing Christmas ornaments on wood to cut out, make mango/apple applesauce, make dinner, make cookies for my new cookie jar that is just begging for some yummy treats, work on Fall decorations for my kitchen and then if there is time more crafting maybe even a scrap page. I will fill you in later. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Wow I'm tired just reading all of that!!! Have a great day!!~Wendy

Unknown said...

You industrious gal, you! What a To-Do List!

I am working on a performing arts curriculum for my this next Performing Arts season. I am attempting to knock out clean-up chores around this project, although I know my project is going to devour most of this day. I also have telephone business appointments for my website business.

Per your question in my blog comments. Yes, we do have Cost Plus here. I love it! They have a sweet pack of smaller Izze's that I always pick up and I inevitably become smitten by everything else.

Onward and upward!

KJ

Unknown said...

YOUR'E GOING TO LOVE THIS SITE FOR SASSAFRAS TEA! It's written by a Southern gal she gives the tea lore and recipes...

http://www.southernangel.com/food/sassafras.html

Unknown said...

P.S. Your blog is missing it's main background page, saying that it was deleted from PhotoBucket.