Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teacher Bags, Sweet Husband & Loving SIL


I got the Teachers Bags done today. These are all the items that I put into them, along with this list
Bag with item list of what the uses for them are:
Glue: To help the children stick to their education.
Crayons: To Color the world like a beautiful rainbow.
Erasers: Help erase the mistakes in the day.
Pencils: To write your history and the children’s.
Pens: To make things permanent in the children’s minds.
Taffy: To put a smile on your face!
The selections of tea’s are for the following:
English Breakfast Tea- To start off to a great day!
Perfect Peach Tea – Great for a pick-me-up in the middle of the day.
Cozy Chamomile Tea- For after the day is over or when you have a quiet reading time in class.
Sweet Dreams Tea- This is for the end of the day to help relax and get a good night sleep.
Hershey’s Goodnight Kisses- This is very soothing after a long, busy or stressful day. May I suggest a warm bath & a good book with this?
Chocolate Sticks- These are just plain good anytime.
Thank you for all you do to teach us and help us.


And this paper that is famous quotes-
And this is one of the four bags. I hope they like them. The apple dip is good and not too sweet.
Today as I was out taking care of errands with Coco and Talmage, Alan called me. Well I get distracted easily, so Alan and I are talking and all of the sudden I see in the back of this truck a beautiful framed mirror. It was huge and the detail on the frame was unbelievable. So I blurted out that the mirror was beautiful, and as corny as it sounds Alan says to me,"Any mirror you look in is beautiful! " AW! It made me feel good anyway.
Then last but not least I got a post then a special phone call from my loving SIL Renee' who gave me some of the sweetest complements and made me cry. I love you Renee' and thank you for making my day.
So Tuesday is almost over for me. Tomorrow is Wednesday so you know what that means. Get your list ready to share what your working on with Leslie.
So off to have a cup of herbal tea, a warm bath and share a few minutes with my Heavenly Father to thank him for all the wonderful people and blessings in my life. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Leslie said...

The teacher bags are a sweet and thoughtful gift for the new teachers :)

What a sweet hubby to get you such a pretty mirror and say such kind things.

Have a great day!

Becky said...

What a great idea for starting off the year right! Good way of saying we're partners in the education of your child.

At the end of the year we give the teachers a movie bucket packed with popcorn, movie rental gift certificates, candy, etc. Anything to say kick back, relax, job well done!