Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday!

Happy Pink Saturday! This is what some day I will wear to go on my road trip.

First we have Pink Snake print glasses.

Then put on the little Pink shorty shorts.

Then we grab the Pink Leather Vest.

Then the Pink chaps.

Then slip on this pretty Pink Spike . Not quite the right shade of Pink for the other leather but gotta love this boot! When I was a little girl my brother Bernie, would buy me a pair of GoGo boots if I would let my hair grow. Then my mom would cut it and I would start all over. Boots just have a special memory for me. And since I can remember seeing them I had wanted a pair of the thigh high boots so I had to add these too.



Then put on the Pink Leather Jacket
Last put on the Pink helmet

And off I go on my Pink FLSTN Softial Delux Harley Davidson painted for a Queen !


Photobucket
I love this bike. It just needs some saddle bags and it's set for a road trip. What could be better than Pink leather and a Pink Harley?
Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Bobbi Jo!

Born to be wild in pink! Great post! love the boots! Sookie sookie!

ahem, did I miss the pink helmut? ;-)

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
Tina

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

WOW!!! I really dig that pink leather jacket! Do you actually OWN it? I have been looking for one for absolutely YEARS!
Enjoyed your WILD pink!
Bea

bj said...

OMGosh...it doesn't get much better than dressing in ALL PINK and climbing on a PINK Harley...
Really cute post...thanks for entertaining us. Loved it!!
xo bj

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


Wild, wild pink post!


~ Gabriela ~

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Cute post!

Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

Beautiful and fun Pink Saturday blog entry! It's a little gloomy outside today (hope the sun comes out) but your blog and a little cup of tea are giving me a little sun!

Happy Pink Saturday. Sending you good wishes from the tip of Michigan for a special weekend filled with sun, surrounded by those you l♥ve.

stefanie said...

styling....happy pink saturday, thanks for sharing!!! have a wonderful weekend.

Marina Capano said...

What a fun pinkness!
Happy Pink Saturday!

xoxo

Julia said...

Outrageous in Pink!!! Whoo hooo!

Have a great weekend.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

perfect items for a pink Harley! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Scrappy Girl said...

That pink Harley is FABULOUS! I wonder how much that would cost?

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Inspiring!
Denise

Nancy said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Satur-unday. I love your photos, how perfect for PS.

Please stop by, scroll through, leave a comment - I love company.
xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
DeStash.me
MaidenShade.com

caren said...

Oh yes, you go girl! Happy PS!

Susie Jefferson said...

Oh my goodness! You must be the envy of the entire area - I'd love to see pix of you riding that bike, all dressed to kill. I didn't know they even MADE biker stuff in pink! Don't see anything like that in London...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Can you please send me a picture when you wear all of this at once? You should probably wait until the winter or you might sweat to death... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Now that is an exciting Pink Post! Pink Hugs!