Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Birthday Recap

Flowers that hubby got me.
I wanted to say thank you to all of you wonderful people who sent my Birthday wishes. And those who called and sang Happy Birthday and text Happy Birthday I thank you too and I love all of you. Each of you made it an extra special day for me!
It was a great day. I did my errands early in the morning and got sang Happy Birthday by loved ones on the phone. Worked out and spent time with the family.
I had a fun Birthday. I didn't get the Harley (maybe next year), or get to go to the concert (although my son in love and I were talking about going together), or the gun, or the pink stilettos. I did get a new weight bench, some weights and this CD of Pinks. .
I am excited about having the bench and weights to be able to work out properly and have a wider variety of exercises to do. I just wanted to share a couple of pictures:
My personal cake, it is actually a giant cupcake but so pretty
My family Birthday cake Not pink but yummy carrot cake!
My sweet daughter E'lyse wrapped in the streamers that were decorating my kitchen and dining room
Then the Relief Society came over and decorated my garage door. Coco took other pictures but I am unable to get those at the time so maybe a little later.
I have to say I am feeling better than I have in a long time. I feel more confident and ready to take on the world as a more mature woman!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

8 comments:

heather said...

Oh. I missed telling you Happy Birthday!! :)

Risa said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a great one.

Ham N Cheese said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day. Would you take some more pictures of those flowers and email them to me?

Scrappy Girl said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day. Love the presents. That CD is one of my faves...I could listen to SO WHAT all day long...it is just fun.

Small House said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So glad you had a great day! Cute family and great friends. What more could you want.
Sandra

As Told By Molly said...

Hello there! Happy Birthday! I had a birthday this weekend, too. Yay for us Cancers. I wondered onto your blog from A Fanciful Twist, and I like your style. ;)

Janice said...

Hello!! It has been a while since I have come by to visit. I took a three week break. My husband and I had a wrench thrown in our life, so I needed some time to get back on track with things.
Anyway, glad to see you had a great birthday. Happy Late Birthday!! Glad you are still among the living.
Have a great week!!

Jaclyn said...

Glad you had a great birthday!