Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursdays Complaint

Thursdays compliant is not a major one I just want to know what the clothing designers are thinking? I am not a huge woman I would say fairly average size. Trying to find beautiful clothing that fits right is just crazy! I have even gone to some of the higher quality clothing stores and it either shows way too much or is just aging. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I will go back into fashion designing for REAL women. Trying to find jeans for a shorter person like me is crazy too. If they fit in the waist they are huge in the thighs and the rear. Don't they believe in women who have curves? Am I the only one out there with this problem?
That was it. I am done now.
Today was a good day with nothing major happening. Had a yummy breakfast with hubby. I went and took care of things that I needed to except for finding jeans. (We won't go there again.) then a little later hubby took me out for lunch. He just started a job that he works in the evening from 3 to around 10, this will only be a couple of weeks. So evenings will be a little strange without him here.
Tonight I had Coco, Kyle and Talmage over for dinner. After dinner they went home and I did my work out. I got my hour on the treadmill and weights done. It felt good and even better to have it done for the day. So off for a bath with a good book and then to bed. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

7 comments:

Small House said...

Bobbi Jo, I'm trying to catch up on a lost few days of blogging.

GREAT that you are exercising. AND AN HOUR!!!! I need that motivation. And I do understand about shopping for clothes. ESPECIALLY pants.

Have a great day.
Sandra

Janel said...

Pants are a horrible subject! I wish I had some great ideas, but I am usually in the same boat, My complaint right now is the couple adorable pairs I have that stay in the back of the closet because they are too small! I'm tired of being in the double digits!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so right! I'm a plus sized woman- but for some reason, that translates into designs that accentuate my chest...which is NOT what this modest nanny is looking for!

Jaclyn said...

Hope you find some good clothes!

Sue said...

UGGgg~ Don't even get me started on the jeans thing. If they fit in the rear, they are huge in the waist!! I finally found the "Rider" brand jeans fit really nice. It is so cool because they sell them at Wal-Mart for usually under $20.00 a pair! They are also not cut to sit at your "Betty" line if you know what I mean....I can't believe how low rise so many of the jeans are these days. I like them to hit just below my navel and the Riders do!
Good Luck!
Blessings~LillySue

XO Marie said...

JEANS SHOPPING...OH, the HORRORS!
I hear ya..I hate going to a store and having to try on a XXL to get anything to fit..and I'm a normal size?? has everything shrunk??

Scrappy Girl said...

I am impressed with that exercisin'! I walked the dreaded hill today...I hate every foot of it!