Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tagged

Vivienne at The V Spot tagged me and asked me to please list 6 important things that make me happy. There are many more than 6 but these are the ones that are coming to me at this time.

1. Happy, laughing children (especially my own)
2. Music that makes me dance and sing
3. Kissing and hugs
4. My perfume Opium. I wear it ALL the time. It is my trademark smell.
5. Feeling like I am living as me not what the world expects.
6. Time alone to think without interruptions.

Make sure you go visit her blog The V Spot on this posting Boobies. It is too funny! She is always a lot of fun to read. I especially loved this one.

Tagged: Jenellybellys World, Baby Making Machine, Carrie's Little World, Thoughts On Everything and Nothing, Melissa's Heart and Home, Nothing To Fancy
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Leisel said...

Its been awhile since I've been to visit your blog. I'm on catchup!
Leisel

Jaclyn said...

Laughing is always good.

Poppy Cottage said...

Oh I'm so glad to see you were tagged! I was tagged last week; what fun!

Sharon