Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend and Monday Happenings

I love Mondays! It is a fresh start for a new week. This weekend went by fast. On Saturday worked around the house after running a couple errands with Coco. Saturday evening Alan took Faith, Gabby and two of their friends to see Escape to Witch Mountain. They enjoyed the movie. Dallas, E'lyse and I were hanging out and Coco, Kyle and Talmage came over and visited for a while.
Sunday Alan made a yummy breakfast. We kept busy with other things till it was time to go to church. We had a fantastic lesson in the combined class for the 5 week. Our Bishop is a wonderful man with so much love for everyone in our ward.
We got home from church ate lunch and took a short nap. Coco, Kyle and Talmage came over for a cookout and visiting. We had a good time and good food. I had got some fresh corn on the cob from the Ranch market this past week. After Gabby got done shucking it I cooked it up and it was enjoyed by all.
This morning the girls and I are going for a bike ride. I am hoping to get further than we did last week there are some great areas to explore in our area.
I am starting a new workout today. Crossing my fingers I will be able to walk and sit down by myself tomorrow. he he
I have a couple errands to run today and then babysitting for Coco and Kyle. Most of my day will be spent organizing and hoping to fit in a craft or two today.
I would love to hear what you all are up to. Have a great Monday! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I am going to be cleaning the house all day today. We have a big weekend ahead of us...community yard sale and 2 families visiting the farm.

Good luck with that new work out!

Janel said...

I hope you had a great bike ride, what a fun thing to do with the girls! Good luck on your workout!! I'm hitting the gym again today too.

Jaclyn said...

I would love to be out bike riding but will be happy working. We just started our preschool summer school program today here at Blue Ridge which will help make the summer be fun and me not sitting at home all day doing nothing :)

GranthamLynn said...

Sounds like you had a blessed weekend. Enjoy your bike ride and the rest of your Mon. activities.
Have a great week.
Smiles,
Sherry