Saturday, June 20, 2009

Picture Tag

6th picture tag

Well I was tagged by Bobbie Jo at Just Me~Bobbie Jo (Fun to find someone with the same name a little different spelling though) She has a wonderful blog.
The rules are simple 1)go into your picture file, 2)open the sixth folder, 3)find the sixth picture, and 4)to tell the story behind the picture.... 5)THEN to tag 5 ( i only did 4)more bloggers to do the same.
Here are the people I tag: Jaclyn  , Renee at Kamikazern's Realm, Meredith at The Hammond Zoo, Savannah at More Ham N Cheese, Coco at The Lucas Gang.
 This is Talmage wearing one of my dew rags last year. 

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute Picture! Thanks for sharing and tagging me! I will have to look through my pictures to see which one I want to share :)

Vicki Johnson said...

He is so adorable!
Ahhh... Grandsons!