Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday

Isn't it funny how some days there seems so much to post about on your blog and then other days it is just digging for something to say. I am very rarely at lost for words so I am posting about today's happenings. Today has been a good day. I got my housework done early so the day was somewhat free. I love when I can keep on top of it to have time to do other things.
I am guessing that E'lyse has been bored because she has been helping me out with the housework . It is very nice to have that extra help. Thank you E'lyse!
Hubby and I picked a name for our business finally so he went to get the paperwork taken care of for it to be official. Unfortunately he had to go to Phoenix to take care of all the paperwork and it is now almost 6:30 and he is still there.
I got my hour on the treadmill done and weights. Feeling good about that! I even got to squeeze in a 10 minute power nap today. Woo Hoo!
The girls are enjoying their swim classes and are learning new strokes to help them swim faster and be able to swim longer. Now for that pool that I am dreaming about.
Be sure to check in tomorrow for the Extreme Makeover:Me Edition.
I must be off now to get dinner finished up. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Envoy-ette said...

Oh, I know how you feel! Hadn't touched my blog in a week and today 4 posts popped out!
So...can you share the name, or is that too close to home? And a POOL?! Oh...I envy you!

sonyadawn said...

WOW... housework and an hour on the treadmill... what a woman, you deserved a longer power nap :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

An hour on the treadmill? That's a long time! You deserved a power nap!

By the way, love the Tom Selleck pic on your sidebar!

Tammy