Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures of Birthday

Here are some of the pictures I said I would share from Elyse's Birthday
Elyse playing with Talmage.
Elyse's Birthday cake. No I didn't make it. I am so embarrassed.
Waiting to blow out candles.
Yes! She did it. Man there wasn't that many candles.
Talmage waiting for Birthday cake.
Dallas didn't want to wait to long for cake. Coco is on the side being silly.
Talmage enjoying cake.
E'lsye with gifts. Elyse's sweet ride.
I think this picture sums up the way most of the family was feeling after Birthday cake and ice-cream. Augh! I felt sick but had fun and it was great to celebrate Elyse's special day. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Nice pictures! Looks like it was a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

I look like a idiot.

I am starting to see a trend with pictures.

Sue said...

The last shot with the cake face is a classic, heehe! Gotta love it!
Blessings- LillySue

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Did you cry when everyone sang "Happy Birthday"?