Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cousins Get Together and Thursday

Wednesday wasn't at all what I had planned at the beginning of the week but that is okay. I need to be a little more flexible.
Alan and Dallas went shooting and didn't get home till after 4. The scouts had already left but they had fun. I was glad they were able to spend time together. Before I know it Dallas will be graduating from high-school and going to college and hopefully decide to go on a mission.
When he got home he had about an hour before he had to leave again. He decided to take E'lyse and her BFF, Ahston to the cousins party but since we live a good ways away he didn't want to have to come back home then all the way over there again so he made arrangements to go get material with the guy he is doing a side job for on Saturday to kill the three hours.
Faith, Gabby and I were home hanging out. I did some work on the computer and reading some blogs, made dinner while the girls played together. It was a somewhat quiet evening. Alan finally got home at 10:45, I tried to stay awake but I ended up falling asleep while watching TV. So it was another late night and I can't do them anymore unless I am fueled with a lot of Diet Coke. he he
Here is a picture I borrowed from Kara's blog of the cousins get together. All these kiddos are close to the same age. I got to hear all about how cool the cousins are and what fun they had at Todd and Kara's house. Thank you for having this party the girls had a blast! You are officially a very cool mom Kara.
Top row: Ashton (not related, but a friend of Elyse's)
, Michael, Braelyn Middle Row: Porter, Elyse, Ty, Conner
Bottom Row: Hannah, Audrey, Kaylee, Elisabeth.
There are so many members of my sweeties family and sometimes I am not sure who's child is who's. That is one good thing in our family we are the alphabet family and our names go straight down the line.
Today Coco and I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few items that were needed, came back to my house and ate lunch. I need to get started on my house blessings for the day and be productive. I am in a very deep thinking mood and find myself sitting just staring into space of what is on my mind. I have been reading some blogs that make me want to be a better wife/mother. I am having a feel of inadequacy in my life. Maybe a Diet Coke would do me good right now!
Hope you all have a great day. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

9 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I think you are a great mom :)And an awesome aunt!

Scrappy Girl said...

Diet Coke is good for solving problems...chinese food works even better! LOL!

The Blonde Duck said...

You need a diet coke and pie!

Janice said...

I am sure you are a good mom, but I can understand the feeling of inadequacy.

I bought me a binder the this week at Staples for .60 cents. I am going to use this for organizing my home. I loved that idea you had. See you are a good mom you keep your house and my house organized. Have a great day!!

Leisel said...

Great photo! I was trying to figure out who's who and Ashton stumped me! Porter did too because I didn't realize he was in town and dont think I've ever met him!

Sue said...

Hey Bobbi Jo-
Sounds like you are having a busy week! I have given you a blog award...Just stop by to pick it up. Blessings- LillySue

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by its nice to make new friends. Drink that diet coke it will make things better and I agree with the blonde duck pie!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

There is no reason in the world that you should ever feel that way, you're awesome in every way possible! Maybe you need chocolate....

Kaylee said...

glad Elyse and Ashton had fun. We loved having them in our home!