Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday!

It is that time again for Whatcha Working on Wednesday with Leslie. I started this and need to finish it. I had bought it a while back and couldn't decide what to do on it. It is almost too late for summer. Although here in Arizona (at least the valley), it is almost summer year round. YUCK! I am not a big fan of the heat. But I think this sign will be going on our front door. I also have a couple other projects that are nagging me to play with them.

Coco and I went to Michael's craft store today. Coco found these cute little trays for dirt cheap. I don't know what is going to end up on it but we will find out later on. I also got a few fun items to start working on Teacher Gifts for the first day of school for the little girls and Halloween decorations.
Let's see how much I get done today. I have been up since 4:30am and I am feeling a power nap coming on before I get to start having too much fun. Check in later. Hope you are having fun! I would love to hear what you are doing, drop me a line. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: