Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello!

I have been absent for the better part of this week. Having Coco and Talmage at the house has been fun and kept me busy visiting and trying to spend as much time as I can with them. Today we came up to the White Mountains for the 4th weekend. It is so nice here. Down in the valley it is so hot and yucky to go outside unless it is early in the morning. We got up here today and it was about 2:30ish and it was about 85 degrees. So nice and a little sprinkling! Coco & Kyle are letting us stay with them at their house.
We are watching fireworks in Show Low tomorrow night. There is a great place by a church that we have gone to the past few years. On Saturday night we are going to go to Heber and attend the fireworks there. We have friends, Randy & Sherri Pickeral. They have family up here and are visiting with them, they invited us over to have a cookout with them. It will be a fun time with Randy & Sherri. We use to be at their house at least once a week and go to the Temple or out to dinner but now days we don't get to spend time with them. Hopefully I am able to get great pictures. On Sunday we are hoping to visit with my brother and his family in Taylor. Plans had changed due to my brothers wife having to work at the hospital over the weekend.
When we got up here E'lyse and I went to visit our old neighbors. It was sad to see the cabin. Made me want to turn back time and be back here living. I sure love it up here. Maybe someday we will be back up here in our own house. So I am off to get a shower and read. Have a great night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: