Friday, July 11, 2008

My Friday

Today I got the kiddos up early to start working on their rooms. We got started then a argument broke out with the little girls. I was thinking what is going on their has been a lot of arguing this week. Then it hit me. Has this ever happened to you, I realized with Alan working late we had missed probably 3 or 4 nights of scripture reading and family prayer. So I called the kiddos to the table and told them I discovered what was wrong. So we got our scriptures and read. Then we said a prayer that was lead by Dallas with a heartfelt love.
We got a good start then the AC guy showed up to check out the units, my neighbor came over to visit. After she left we got busy again on the rooms. Then my sweet Relief Society President came over to visit. Her name is Sis. Sparks, I love this lady she is so sweet. So after her and I visiting for about a half hour she left and I got busy with the kiddos again.
I came into our den to get some information and Gabby came in, today's hair style as a Om-pa Loom-pa, (I don't know why.) She looks up at me with her big eyes and said, "Mommy, you were right the scriptures and prayer did help." It was so cute.
We got the rooms moved around and the girls seem happy with being roommates with E'lyse.
So all in all we had a very good day. So off to date night with my sweetie. Have a great night. Talk to you tomorrow. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: