Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is this not the sweetest little thing you have seen. Okay next to my babies he is the cutest little guy in the world. He is the happiest baby I have seen. First thing after his bottle when I see him in the morning I am greeted with a precious smile of joy! It truly can lift my spirits up. Sweet little Talmage!


Anyway on to my last few days. There has been a little crafting , cleaning and cooking. Dallas started back to school on Monday, he wasn't thrilled with it. The girls don't start school till next Monday and can't wait to meet their teachers and see their friends again.


Today is Watcha Workin on Wednesday on Leslies blog. I am going to be doing some organizing of my work area, painting something, scrappin and cooking. Yesterday Coco and I were painting and I finished this.
I like it! Fall is my favorite season so I love the colors. Tonight we are having Crock Pot Sweet n Sour Tofu from The Crock Pot Ladies blog (Stephanie). This way I have more time for FuN!!! Off to the grocery store and back home for the fun.
I will check in a little later hopefully with pictures of things I finish today.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awwww....It must be wonderful waking up to that! I can't imagine how it must feel to look at a tiny human being like that and know your precious child is the parent of that baby. I can wait to see it...it's a long way off for me but I know I will enjoy every minute of it! :)

I love the sign! The colors and everything are great!

Have a great day!

The Colman's said...

Thanks for sharing Bobbi!