Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My New Crock-Pot


Yesterday when I bought my new crock-pot I wasn't sure about it. So I opened it up and it was round not oval. BUMMER! Roasts don't fit in the round one for our family. So this morning before the girls were up and Alan & Dallas went to work I went to a different Wal-Mart and got this beauty! This portable slow cooker allows you to enjoy slow cooked meals at home or at your next family party or pot luck supper. A locking, hinged lid ensures spill resistant travel and over sized carrying handles allow for simple portability making the Crock-Pot® Cook & Carry Slow Cooker great for convenient and easy serving.
The programmable Crock-Pot® Cook & Carry Slow Cooker features 4 automatic time settings and automatically shifts to the Warm setting when cook time is finished. Dishwasher-safe lid and stoneware make clean-up a breeze!
Now I wanted to let you know that Stephanie at http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ is giving away 10 of these. I'm sorry I couldn't wait to get my hands on this baby. So go over and enter if you are in need of the Big Kahuna of Crock-pots.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So basically in one word....Jealous.