Friday, July 25, 2008

New Store & What I Did

Good morning! Wednesday wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be. I am getting into the routine of getting up at 4:30 with Alan. Being that I didn't get to bed till late the night before I was a little tired and not very crafty. Thursday Coco, Dallas, Faith, Gabby, Talmage and I made a trip to Hobby Lobby that just opened up in June. Oh my goodness! Can I tell you that I found yet another dangerous store for me. We had fun and didn't get to look around nearly enough, but there is next week. I bought a few fall things to work on, decorate with and found some CuTe scrap-book paper for Christmas. I hadn't been to a Hobby Lobby since I was a little kid about 6 or so years old and it has changed a bunch!
This is the sign that I was working on Wed. It has a green coat with a crackle finish. And I painted on the Welcome.
This is one I did Thursday I did the same painting but used vinyl lettering on it. It would have been easier to paint it on but I like the way it looks.


I did this one too. It is a dark red/brown undercoat with a crackle finish. This will be hung in my kitchen. I am known for my cocoa in my family. The picture on the right are the 4 pages I got done scrapping.
I can't believe today is Friday. Not sure what is in store for today. I guess we will see. Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: