Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't Mess with Mom


Just kidding ! Well not really, today E'lyse was helping unpack my printer and put the tape on her face. So being the crazy picture taker that I am I had to catch this picture of her.
Today I have started working on some Christmas planning after my Visiting Teachers left. I am going to do some scrap booking and organizing of kiddos rooms along with more Christmas crafts planning. The girls and I started talking about what we needed for this years Gingerbread houses on our way home Sunday and came up with some fun ideas. I think we are going to make a little village with them to have on display. So off I go to get creative.
Have a great afternoon. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN I could have used that tape five years ago... dangit.