Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today

Today in between wash, housework, feeding the family and the daily items to do I got 9 pages scrapped. YEAH! It was fun too. Some where pages of the week that I had fallen behind on. With my new camera I have taken 330 pictures so far. I think most where taken over this past weekend.
Alan was off work today so he worked on completeing our work bench & organizing the garage, so now I can get to work on my wood projects for the holidays. I am excited about this!
Well I am off to get my bath, read and then to bed I want to get more things accomplished tomorrow. Have a great night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

4 comments:

Kostura Family said...

dang your an awesome scrapbooker. if i were rich i would pay you to redo what i have done already and do what i need to do... im like years behind. yicks

Kristen said...

holy tamolee girl, you are one crafty lady and i sure wish i could scrap book that fast!! i've got to do 12 pages here in the next week or two and i'm afraid i won't be able to!!lol i would love to take pictures of your family!! as far as prices go i'm not sure. i'm just starting and don't want to charge to much. How many pictures would you like, where do you want them taken, and would you want special effects on them? It all just depends on what you want. I will put them on a cd so you can take them to a store and print out whichever ones you want. Is that okay? I'm sorry i forgot your email, mine is froggyksses@yahoo.com if you want to respond back to that one. Thank you so much! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, your fast. So when I get there we should have a scrap day once a week!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I absolutely DESPISE your creativity!!! I would kill to have that talent to scrapbook the way you do. You are AMAZING and what a fun hobby. Okay seriously you are so sweet to check in on me. Get this- we have been gone 10 days in CA and just got home late last night! I feel so out of the loop!! I'll have my blog updated by tonight! Looks like you're having a great summer!!