Monday, July 7, 2008

More From This Weekend

Who doesn't love fire works? I love them I think the 4Th of July is a great holiday!
More fire works! I love the colors and such great memories can be made each year with the family.
This is Justin & Dallas goofing around before the fire works started. Justin is a cousin and one of Dallas's best friends.

This is a rare thing you will see. A picture of me.Sherrie in on the left and I am on the right holding sweet little tired Talmage. He woke up as soon as the fire works started.This is one of my best friends Sherrie Pickeral. I have known her for about 20 years. We use to craft until wee hours of the morning while the guys would fall asleep on the couch and the kiddos on the floor. We always have a good time when we are together. It was good to spend time with the Pickeral family in Heber for the fire works. Heber is suppose to have some of the best fire works in Arizona. The night was great it was 63 degrees and such a pretty night. The fire works were awesome! My pictures didn't do justice.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

fun 4th weekend!! looks like you had a great time! thanks so much for your sweet comment to my post, it was nice to hear from you and i feel so lucky to have such great friends who support me :) you are such a sweetheart! and i am doing much better, i hit up some good chocolate but yeah, krispy creme is some good stuff!! :) love ya!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I love Heber! Did you watch the fireworks at the church? Glad you had so much fun in the nice weather.