Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pink Saturday~ Deck The Halls

Joining in with Beverly over at How Sweet The Sound 
for Pink Saturday 
The theme this week is ~Deck the halls~
This year I have not gone all out with decking the halls like years past.
I am not sure why. It isn't that I don't like Christmas I love Christmas 
Something is different this year I am calmer, not stressing and wanting more of the true 
meaning of Christmas to fill the home as never before.
It seems to have gone from 169 days till Christmas to 10 days till SO FAST! 
Now for the sharing of Deck the Halls 
This is the Christmas tree that Gabby set up in her's and Faiths room
 An ornament she made from packing popcorn (or as we call it ghost poop) 
when she was in the hospital in 2009
 The pretty Angle she made for the top of the tree
 Down to the kitchen 
My Mary Engelebreit "Bowly Chair"
 My collection of soft Santa's in the dining area
 Herby hanging on a candy bar ornament in the kitchen
 This is in the entry way of our house
My snowman collection
Many of these were gifts or I made
Opps cut of snowman's head
 In the living room on my hope chest are the tree trees.

This is a book that many years ago I thought was so sweet so I have 3 trees (several sets of different kinds) 
due to this book The Tale of Three Trees 
On the piano are my manger collections and of course my Jesus statue that is always on there.
 Our 9 ft. Christmas tree in one corner
 And my Pink decorated tree in one of the other corners.
I am excited for Christmas time 
It will be much different this year than in years past
We only have 3 of our kiddos living at home
Coco & her family will be down around New Years 
 We will then celebrate Christmas with a gift exchange with them and Dallas & Sara.
Enjoying the season as much as I can
Happy Pink Saturday! 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: