Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Errands

It's Christmas Eve! I can't believe it. 
I am ready for Christmas. It will be a little odd that we won't have Coco and her family here this year, and Dallas being married will not be here first thing in the morning. 
He and Sara are coming over about 8:30 to have Christmas Breakfast with us. 

Gabby, Faith, E'lyse and I went to take care of some errands today.
We had a little bit of grocery shopping to do.
 I wanted to make sure I had enough of everything we needed for a few days. 
We then went to the Dollar Store that is in a Target shopping center.
They have awesome candy canes and huge Christmas balls. 
Here is Gabby, Faith and E'lyse 
 These Christmas balls are so cool! 
Gabby, E'lyse and Faith being silly
 Gabby, E'lyse and Faith 
My favorite by the candy cane
Gabby, Faith and E'lyse 
This is my favorite by the Christmas ball
E'lyse, Faith and Gabby Looking a little sassy
And lastly here I am.
I almost didn't post this I look so pudgy but, here it goes anyway.
We had a good time hanging out. 
It was a lot of fun. 
Even though this will be an different Christmas than we are use to I am sure it will be a good one.
Tonight since it is Meatless Monday we are having Past and Bean skillet for dinner.
Then eggnog and hot chocolate with seasonal marsh mellows. 
A quiet evening at home with the family. 
What are you doing tonight? 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo