Wednesday, December 5, 2012

School Work & A Christmas Dinner

Tuesday Dallas came over and we went to Michaels.
Dallas wanted me to go with him to get his wife's Christmas presents.
Sara doesn't read my blog so I can tell you what he got her
He got her a sewing machine, supplies to begin sewing and a self healing cutting mat.
I think she will be excited, she wants to start making baby blankets.

We got back and Dallas had a final presentation he needed to finish up.
Herby decided that Dallas could use his help.
 In the evening was Alan's work Christmas Dinner Party.
We went to Ranch de Tila Rosa. A nice Mexican restaurant with great ambiance. 
I didn't take any pictures while we were there. We had a good dinner and good company 
After dinner the Boss gave a short talk and wishing us all a Merry Christmas 
When we left we were given these baskets of 4 flavors of popcorn.
It is so YUMMY!  
It was a really nice party considering I wasn't looking forward to going at all.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: