Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pink Saturday Holiday Treats

Happy Pink Saturday! 
Once again I am joining Beverly over at How Sweet The Sound Blog for Pink Saturday .
This weeks theme is Holiday Treats
Since I am trying to not go over board on goodies I won't be making a bunch of treats.
Yes I have no willpower to avoid eating what I make. 
My plans are to make fudge & possibly English Toffee or peanut brittle. 
I did want to post a few treats that are not only beautiful to look at but also yummy.
I got these photos off of Pintrest (sorry I don't have the links for them).
I remember when I was a little girl we had these in the house to munch on .
 This is one of my favorites. I LOVE fruit! 
 These cookies are so cute
 These are crunchy lollipops 
 Nuts plus M & M's 
 These are doughnut hole snowmen 
 Pretty cupcakes 
 Gingerbread men in a wagon (these make me smile)
 Who doesn't like Rice Krispy Treats 
I think this is adorable and easy to make 
These little Pink tree cupcakes are so pretty
One more touch of Pink. This tree was beautifully decorated by Gabby 
She did a good job. Thanks Gabby! 
Can you spot Herby in this picture? 
He likes hanging out with snowmen
 There he is! 

Have a happy Pink Saturday! 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: