Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shopping Trip & Dinner Time

 Wednesday night Faith, Gabby, Alan and I went on a shopping trip.
Faith needed church shoes and dresses
Gabby needed jeans
We went to Ross and hit the jack pot
Faith got 4 dresses and a super cute pair of shoes
Gabby found 2 pairs of jeans that fit , other than one needs hemmed due to she is a little short 
So happy though! 
 This is Faith as we started out to the city for shopping
 Gabby with Faith bombing her with bunny ears
Gabby looking upset at me
 Gabby being Gabby
We then went to my favorite restaurant MiAmigos for dinner 
Faith is bound and determined to not let me get a good picture of her   
My dinner. Alan and I split a Machaca Chimichanga otherwise we both feel way too full
 Faith got a yummy Quesadilla with 2 cheeses and cilantro 
Gabby's got chicken strips and french fries (dork)
Gabby and Faith posing for me in random pictures
 Faith almost spit chips out laughing too hard
Blurry but I liked the picture anyway
 Gabby and Faith being photo bombed by our waiter Chris. 
He was a lot of fun and great service
Alan then drove through McDonald's on our way back home and
got Faith and Eggnog shake, Gabby a Flurry and himself an ice-cream cone.
I was a good girl (and I was way too full to have anything).
Had a great time. Wish E'lyse would have been with us but she had other plans.
Love spending time with family, being dorky and having fun.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: